Friday, May 20, 2011

Not Much

I haven't had a lot to say the last couple of days.  Wednesday I was going to do some maintenance on the truck.  That got put off until today.  Thursday after work I met my wife, son, parents and brother at a local lake and we had a picnic dinner and then did some fishing.  Today I did the maintenance on the truck... oil change, plugs and wires, I need to lube the chassis... next week I guess.

The last couple of days I've been watching whats going on in the nations capital.  Not too happy about what I'm seeing.  Debt and bad accounting/bookkeeping in the legislative branch, a judicial branch who think they legislate from the bench, and horrible leadership from the executive branch and then to top of the whole thing not only is the CIC acting outside his powers in regards to the War Powers Act, he also sides with our enemies and is well on the way of making an enemy out of our ally.  Traiterous actions from all three branches and in spite of the will of the people the public servants are trying to rule.  We need elected officials who will do their jobs within the Constitution. 

Ok, enough of my ranting and rambling.  I better go to bed before the gasket at the top of my head blows off and I look like a cartoon character with steam blowing out.

Night All and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment