Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Government Thugs, Rapists and Pedophiles

I apologize at the beginning, because the topic at hand gets my blood boiling.  I won't go on long.  I read this article today and it re-affirmed that I will not fly nor will my family.  If travel is necessary it will be by automobile through and in states that have reciprocity laws concerning concealed carry.  Otherwise it's a no go for that state.

The article linked above angers me to no end because we as a people have allowed our government to become a government that scares children, not just any child but a cute, four year old little girl.  Our government terrorized her, and her family.  After terrorizing the child our government in the form of a TSA spokesman then has the audacity to say, 'TSA has reviewed the incident and determined that our officers followed proper current screening procedures in conducting a modified pat-down on the child.'

We the people need to understand then act accordingly that thuggery, rape and pedophilia in the name of safety is wrong.   
 
Or is it OK to terrorize children as long as you're safe?  Think about it...   

1 comment:

  1. Hell no! If more people got mad about this kind of stuff, maybe something would change.

    ReplyDelete