Sunday, March 20, 2016

My Rights Your Rights

A lot is going on in the U.S. today. I'm speaking at the moment of the Presidential Election run up.  I follow politics pretty close and to be honest I am not a fan of any of the candidates.  None of them seem to have the competence that is required to lead and run the country in a manner that maintains and enhances the liberty of the citizens of this great nation. In fact they all are either opportunists or they are criminals and should be tried for their crimes of treason... I won't name names, but that persons initials are Hillary Clinton. (I guess I should have proof read before posting.)

Thanks to the lack of leadership in our country we as a country are more divided than ever. We all vote and we all want to think our votes are important then you have this:

Anti-Trump Protesters

These protesters in multiple cities have succeeded in disrupting and stopping people from either learning about or supporting a candidate.  I am floored at their audacity, it just blows my mind that they want to ensure they have rights, while at the same time preventing other law abiding citizens from exercising their rights. 

I have one thing to say to the thugs that exhibit this behavior:

You get in my way of exercising my right and I will violently protect my right to travel  and my right to free speech!

http://orig04.deviantart.net/5b4c/f/2014/234/c/5/don_t_tread_on_me_grung_1_by_desertstormvet-d7w85jt.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Great job, Bro. "Richard Cranium" here. My sentiments exactly. I havent felt really good about my voting 'choice' since my very first time voting. Reagan. It saddens and disgusts me that money and power rule these elections. I stand with Rand. We'll be over here shaking our heads at the money spent running for office in this "free country".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rick, another thing that has really bothered me since I graduated high school is the gathering of power into the central government. The power centralization has accelerated and the people are going to have to do something about it or we will all live in slavery worse than the serfdom we have today.

      Delete